You want to take amazing photos with your iPhone or other mobile phones, right? This is the perfect course to learn all of the steps to improving your photography using your smartphone. There's no need to haul around a DSLR or mirrorless camera to take photos that impress your family and friends, that is 'professional,' that can be beautifully framed and printed on your wall. This course will teach you to capture amazing moments with smartphones, iPhone, Android, or other mobile devices.
- Access 41 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn camera basics that will help you easily & fully understand the capabilities of your phone's camera
- Know professional photography techniques that can be applied to mobile & iPhone photography
- Discover key features of most smartphones including timer mode, panoramic mode & more
- Demonstrate how to take stunning photos with your smartphone
- Edit photos on your phones with several of the best photo editing apps available
- Improve your photography presence with social media best practices & tips
4.6/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Phil Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.