Finish Any Look with This Eye-Catching Wrist Watch's Uni-Directional Bezel, Luminous Hands & More
With a bold and manly black face, white detailing, and a sleek black rubber strap on tang buckle, there's no wonder why the eye-catching Luminox Scott Cassell Deep Dive Men's Watch gets all the compliments. It stylishly and accurately tells time thanks to its Swiss Quartz movement and 45mm carbon compound case. It sports a uni-directional rotating bezel and black dial that keeps track of seconds, minutes, and hours. With luminous hands and hour markers, you can tell time easily. Its sleek black rubber strap-on tang buckle makes it your perfect accessory to finish your jeans and t-shirt look or to add an unexpected sexy flair to your business outfit.
Authenticity Guaranteed. All Products are Store-Display Models, Sourced from Authorized Retailers. They’ve only been handled by staff and tried on by customers but have never left the store. Some have never left the store vault.
- Swiss Quartz movement: For accurate time-telling
- Uni-directional rotating bezel & black dial: Keep tracks of seconds, minutes, and hours
- Luminous-filled hands & hour markers: for easy time-telling
- Water-resistant: Up to 984.25 ft deep
- Rubber strap on tang buckle: For comfort & durability
- Model: XS.1551
- Color: black/white
- Materials: carbon compound case, rubber strap
- Case size: 1.77"
- Case thickness: 0.59"
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Bezel: uni-directional rotation
- Date: at 3 o'clock
- Luminous-filled hands
- Hour markers
- Water resistant: 984.25ft
- On tang buckle
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty. For more information, click here.
- Luminox Scott Cassell Deep Dive Men's Watch (Black/White)
- Ships With Luminox Box And Papers
About ShopWornShopWorn is an e-commerce platform offering authentic, unused, unworn luxury products secured directly from authorized retailers and brands to customers. When brands and retailers have unsold inventory, they contact the ShopWorn team to hand over hundreds of jewelry, watches, and luxury accessories that have never found a permanent home.
The ShopWorn team meticulously inspects every item, accepting only high-quality products with minimal blemishes. These blemishes are what makes the products “shop worn” as they’re the result of being handled in a store -- or shop -- environment. “Shopworn” means the item has never left the store. Customers who buy from ShopWorn are the first customers to own the item.
Since ShopWorn only works with authorized retailers or directly with brands, every ShopWorn product is guaranteed to be 100% authentic. A ShopWorn customer need never wonder if a product has been refurbished using unauthorized parts or if it is a knockoff. The direct relationship between ShopWorn, brands, and authorized dealers alleviates any question of authenticity.
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Oct 11 - Oct 16
- 14-day return policy