Interview Better Than Anyone by an Award-Winning MBA Professor
You save 75%
159 Lessons (5h)
- Course Introduction + Attached Interview Success Journal + Our 1st Exercise
- Part 1 of 3: Interviewing: Let's Turn Your Weaknesses into Strengths
- What Are Your Strengths & How to Ace Questions About What You Are Good At
- What to Bring to the Interview to Increase Your Chances of Getting Hired
- How to Answer Any Question You Have No Idea How to Answer & Using Frameworks
- What You Must Know About the Company That Is Interviewing You
- Bond with the Interviewer First!
- Transition Words, Words to Use, Words Not to Use and Words That Buy You Time!
- When to Stop Talking & How do You Know If You Are Doing Well (Do They Like You)?
- How to Know What the Next Question is That They Will Ask You?
- Practice Answering These Tough Questions (and My Humble Thoughts on How)
- Why You Need to Think Like Your Interviewer & Help Them with Their Career
- Additional Crucial Strategies to Address in Interviews
- Body Language, Tone, Voice Modulation and Demeanor During the Interview
- What to Wear to the Interview
- Reasons I Have Hired and Not Hired People
- Strategies Based on the Seniority of the Person Interviewing You
- Questions to Ask in The Interviews
- What to Do the Morning of the Interview (Before the Interview)
- What to Do Immediately After the Interview
- You Got the Job! Now What?
- What if You Don't Get the Job & When to Turn Down the Offer
- Conclusion, Next Steps and Thank you!
Get Techniques on How to Ace Interviews & Get the Job of Your Dreams
InstructorChris Haroun is an award-winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1 billion in his career.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.