Get a Close Shave Every Time with This Straight Razor's 4.5" Hand Forged Damascus Blade & Paduk Handle
Have you ever experienced a shave from a straight razor? Shaving with straight razor results in an extremely close shave that results in a face that stays smoother longer. A straight razor will not only allow today’s modern man to adopt the shaving habits of their forefathers but will also teach him the lost art of honing and stropping a straight razor to obtain the perfect edge. The HTS92 Razor features Damascus hand forged with combinations of 1095 High Carbon and 4340 High Tensile Steel forming over 256 to 625 layers. Hometown Knives uses sheep's neck skin and hand formed to fit this functional art piece to perfection.
- Features a 4.5" Damascus blade & Paduk handle
- Hand forged with combinations of 1095 High Carbon & 4340 High Tensile Steel
- Results in an extremely close shave
- Face stays smoother longer
- Round tip for a safer shaving experience
- Teaches the lost art of honing & stropping a straight razor to obtain the perfect edge
- Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Damascus steel can rust if not cared for properly. Do NOT keep Damascus steel in a leather sheath for long periods of time, as the leather can cause the steel to rust
- Please be aware Damascus steel products will arrive fully coated in a protective, non-toxic mineral oil, which can be easily washed off before use
- Damascus steel should be regularly oiled with any household oil over the course of its life to prevent corrosion
- Model: HTS92
- Blade: Damascus, 1095 High Carbon, 4340 High Tensile Steel
- Handle: Paduk
- Sheath: sheep's neck skin
- Overall length: 10"
- Blade length: 4.5"
- Blade width max: 1"
- Handle length: 5"
- Closed length:5"
- Mass: <1 lbs
- Hand filed spine
- Custom forged
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Hometown Knives HTS92 Wenge Straight Razor
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Aug 22 - Aug 27
- All sales final.