Why are HTML and CSS indispensable parts of any programmer’s toolbox? HTML forms the basic structure that determines how all websites and many mobile apps are displayed. CSS builds upon the foundation laid by HTML, adding visual elements that bring these pages to life. Together they are the reason the Internet functions as it does today—and you’ll benefit greatly from learning them both.
- Access 83 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the 3 commonly-used versions of HTML
- Use HTML5 to embed audio & video into web pages
- Write CSS code to layer your pages w/ aesthetically pleasing elements
- Format your HTML & CSS properly
- Examine dozens of code examples to learn through observation
- Complete lab exercises to consolidate your knowledge
- Code side-by-side w/ the instructor
- Be prepared to work w/ just about any digital media by course’s end
LearnToProgram Media is a leading publisher of web, mobile, and game development courses that are used by over 125,000 people in 65 countries. LearnToProgram's valuable network of technical resources includes content on YouTube, iTunes, and Roku, as well as books, free tutorials, and online courses. The company is based outside of Hartford, Connecticut.