With 256Wh Capacity & 6 Ports, This Power Station is Efficient to Charge Your Devices and Appliances
Anker 521 PowerHouse is the perfect companion to charge your devices and small appliances during a weekend trip. The portable power station is equipped with premium LiFePO4 batteries that offer 6 times longer lifespan, a drop-proof unibody structure, and industry-standard electric components for enhanced durability. With a total of 6 ports, this portable power station has got you covered: 2 AC ports, 2 USB-A ports, a USB-C port, and a car outlet. Time to get rid of bulky adapters because charging your laptop at fast speeds only requires a single cable. See the power station recharge itself and give a high-speed charge to a wide range of devices.
- InfiniPower™. Combined with LiFePO4 batteries, ultra-durable electronic components, a smart temperature control system & impact-resistant structural design
- LiFePO4 batteries. Extends the battery lifespan by 6 times more than standard batteries
- 6 ports for all. Equipped with 2 AC ports, 2 USB-A ports, a USB-C port & a car outlet
- 256Wh capacity. The perfect companion to charge your devices & small appliances during a weekend trip
- Rugged, durable & drop-proof. Features a unibody design and independent battery compartment
- USB-C port. Recharge to 80% in 1.5 hours
- Built-in LED light. Serves as emergency light during a blackout
- Smart LED display. Shows the remaining battery capacity, current input & output status, as well as estimated recharge time
- When the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no load power consumption. Therefore, it is recommended to turn off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
- Please remove the protective film on the screen before using it for the first time. The power station supports pass-through charging while connected via a vehicle output or AC outlet.
- Incompatible with appliances that require more than 200W input such as microwave, electric grill, refrigerator, electric vehicle, air compressor and more.
- Do not use with CPAP overnight and in power saving mode.
- Color: black
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 8.32" x 5.67"
- Weight: 9.57lbs
- Cell capacity 256 Wh
- 2x AC ports
- 2x USB-A ports
- 1x USB-C port
- 1x car outlet
- DC input 11-28V 5.5A (65W Max)
- Car charger output 12V 10A
- AC output 110V~ 1.82A, 50Hz/60Hz, 200W
- USB-A output 5V 3.6A (2.4A Max Per Port)
- USB-C input 5V 3A/ 9V 3A/ 15V 3A/20V 3A (60W Max)
- USB-C output 5V 3A/ 9V 3A/ 15V 3A/20V 3A (60W Max)
- Operating temperature 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
- Ambient temperature 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
- LiFePO4 batteries
- Ultra-durable electronic components
- Smart temperature control system
- Drop-proof design
- Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 256Wh)
- DC adapter
- Car charging cable
- Welcome guide
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Dec 8 - Dec 12
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
- This item is excluded from coupons.